Our Haverhill: House Sitting Service
Any dog owner knows that their dog's second sense kicks in as soon as they see a suitcase. They associate the suitcase with a prolonged separation or even worse a visit to the kennels.
Kennels can be stressful for dogs and can produce symptoms such as loss of appetite, kennel cough, pining, and diarrhoea. Some reasons for the stress while in kennels are as follows.
- Absence of owners and lack of enough social contact.
- Changes in routine - walking time, feeding times.
- Lack of control over environment.
- Sudden change in diet which can lead to diarrhoea and further distress for a house-trained dog.
- Presence of and handling by multiple strangers.
- A lack of exercise and opportunity to play.
- Loud noise from barking from other dogs.
- Unfamiliar smells and noises.
- Presence and closeness of other dogs.
- Lack of physical comfort.
- Lack of familiar items that smell of home, bedding, toys, and items with owners scent.
The best choice for your dog is to allow them to stay in the familiar surroundings of your home, where they can be loved and cared for by your pet sitter.
This is exactly why we offer our House-Sitting service to allow your dog to follow its usual routine of walks and play while you are away.
This service also means that your house is looked after while you are away, deterring burglars, squatters and vandals. You may even find that your insurance company offers reduced premiums for clients who use a house-sitting service.
If you would like to discuss our House-Sitting service please just call 01440 708639 or 0759 7198192 and ask for Janet or Gary.
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide a FREE initial consultation at your home, this allows you to introduce your dog to us and discuss your House-Sitting needs.
Our House-Sitting service is available in Haverhill and surrounding villages, book early to avoid disappointment.